WHAT IS MICROCURRENT?
To put it simply Microcurrent is a low level of current used to mimic the body’s own electrical current, working at a cellular level to restore the damaged cells.
WHAT ARE SOME BENIFETS OF MICROCURRENT?
Microcurrent improves skin tone and texture, lifts the facial muscles while enhancing the production of collagen and elastin. The benefits of microcurrent are numerous ranging from firming the facial musicals to diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Listed below are just a few of the benefits you can count on from microcurrent treatments.
With the increase of ATP in the cell you will see the following results over a period of time:
- Diminished or eliminated fine lines, creases and wrinkles
- Hydrates, revitalizes, and rejuvenates the skin
- Tightens sagging jowls, double chin, and fatty cheeks
- Aids in acne treatments
- Reduces dark circles or puffiness under the eyes
- Reduces symptoms of rosacea
- Minimizes large pores
- Increases production of collagen by 14%
- Increases production of elastins by 48%
DOES THIS TREATMENT HURT?
No not at all. As a matter of fact if you can feel the current it is up to high.